As a lot of you know Levi has a very sweet loving little heart. He can say some of the sweetest things. Here are a few he has said lately:
Levi: "Mom, do you love my heart?" Me: "of course I do." Levi: "Your heart is cute."
I guess this last weekend while my Mom was watching the boys she was reading a book on the couch. Levi came up to her and said, "Grandma you are cute."
Also while she was watching the boys Levi started counting. When he got to 8 my Mom asked him, "what happens at 8?" Levi said, "I get baptized." He continued counting and when he reached 12 my Mom asked him, "what happens at 12?" Levi didn't know and so my Mom told him. He continued counting to 19 and my Mom asked him, "what happens at 19?" He didn't know and she of course told him. He then told her, "Grandma, I want to be the Prophet."
Levi: "Mom, I want to be 31." Me: "Why?" Levi: "cause I want to marry you."
I love this guy! He is SOOOOO cute and the sweetest thing EVER!
1 comment:
Oh my word! I wanna meet this little cute man! I want a compliment too.....feeling a little left out.
Post a Comment