I can't believe it! We are moved in...well almost! I have gotten a lot unpacked! I have just a bit left. We had unloaded everything into the garage. We have enough space in there to park my car and almost Tyler's car! YAAAY! Here are a few updates since we moved just over a week ago:
~love the house! kids love it too!
~LOVE our neighbors...we had a few of them bring cookies, gave a list about all the neighbors on the court, and invites to outings and parties!
~lots of kids on our court for my boys to play with.
~painted the living room and dinning room! LOVE the color I chose! {pics to come soon and thanks Andrea for your help}
~pulled ugly weeds and dead plants in the front yard
~got high speed internet today!
~Levi is doing great in school and took the bus for the first time today since we moved.
~Kai stopped taking his pacifiers which is a good thing, but doesn't nap for me now! I'm ready to scream!
~Levi has had 2 soccer games and plays great!
I think that's about all for now...I will post pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment