| Formal Dining Room before I painted it. The previous people that lived here did Faux painting with 4 different colors on the walls! We hated it and I got rid of it fast! |
| Living Room Faux paint before picture. |
| Faux paint before picture. |
| Formal Dining Room after picture! I painted it a pale yellow/tanish color. Very warm and inviting! I LOVE how it turned out! |
| After |
| After |
| After |
| My new thing that I LOVE to do is find some great treasures at garage sales! I found this awesome chair that I'm so excited about just yesterday! |
| Tyler's new desk! Found this on craigslist. Second had gems are the best! |
| My new fridge! It's been great! |
My new washer/dryer! These work great and I have fallen in love with them! The washer senses how much clothes I have in and then knows how much water to add so I don't waste any water! YaY!![]() |

3 comments:
It looks a million-kagillion times better!
Wow! Great job on the paint! It totally opened the room up and looks SO nice. And I love the chairs and desk. Nice finds. That will be the kind of washer and dryer we buy. So cool... :)
I can't believe how much bigger it looks with the new paint. It doesn't even look like the same house!! Well done girly!!!
I'm trying my hardest not to covet that chair:) I really like it!!
Post a Comment