Thursday, June 10, 2010

Costco Trip

Today me and the boys ran to Costco to shop for things we needed desperately. As soon as we were in the store we went over to where the T.V's are in the front. We were browsing at that point and Levi all of a sudden says to me, "Mom, look...there is Santa Clause!" I looked towards where he was pointing and I see a man a few isles away that looked just like Santa Clause! Real white beard and all. He even had a red t-shirt on! I HAD to go tell "Santa" that my son thinks he looks like the Jolly Ol' Man. As we were approaching him I looked at Levi and he was acting timid and shy, but excited too! "Santa" said, "Ho, ho, ho, how are you young man? Did you like what I brought you for Christmas this year?" The man knew what we were approaching him for! I thought this was hilarious! Levi, of course loved it! Levi replied, "yes. Thank you." The man then reached out shook Levi's hand and handed him a card with a picture of him on the front dressed in his Santa suit. There was a number (530) area code to come visit Santa around Christmas time. It was like a bus. card. Levi took it and was so happy. We then said bye and left. What a great day at Costco for Levi!

1 comment: