I am SO excited to say that Jewel is releasing a new album on June 8th! If you have known me for a long time, you know I am a HUGE Jewel fan!
I have been having a hard time with my kids lately. Kai being 2 is very busy and at a hard age and Levi needs a lot of attention, feeling like his little brother takes most of mine. Tyler of course knows this and sees the stress I have been dealing with. On top of all of this I don't have much of a husband right now to console with when he gets off work. He comes straight home and starts studying for the CPA exams. So I feel husbandless and am tired.
Back to Jewel...She is having this really cool pre-release album party! Tyler surprised me when telling me to buy tickets for us to go! I was so excited! Jewel will be broadcasted over HD screens all over the country in select areas. There is a really nice steakhouse in Sacramento that is participating! The pkg includes us walking down a red carpet, eating a really nice dinner, watching Jewel perform, interacting with her and getting her new autographed CD! I'm soooooo excited and can't wait! This is a great date night for Tyler and I that is MUCH needed! It will be one we will never forget!
I have been having a hard time with my kids lately. Kai being 2 is very busy and at a hard age and Levi needs a lot of attention, feeling like his little brother takes most of mine. Tyler of course knows this and sees the stress I have been dealing with. On top of all of this I don't have much of a husband right now to console with when he gets off work. He comes straight home and starts studying for the CPA exams. So I feel husbandless and am tired.
Back to Jewel...She is having this really cool pre-release album party! Tyler surprised me when telling me to buy tickets for us to go! I was so excited! Jewel will be broadcasted over HD screens all over the country in select areas. There is a really nice steakhouse in Sacramento that is participating! The pkg includes us walking down a red carpet, eating a really nice dinner, watching Jewel perform, interacting with her and getting her new autographed CD! I'm soooooo excited and can't wait! This is a great date night for Tyler and I that is MUCH needed! It will be one we will never forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment