Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Model/Famous Family

For those of you who know me know I am not one to brag and that I definitely have my insecurities. So this blog post is a little difficult for me to write. I am forcing myself to do this! Ok, so Tyler's cell. phone from the day he got it has been a pain in the butt! It has problems all the time. It's not a cheap phone either! Well last night Ty took it in to have it looked at by T-moble. Tyler had Levi with him. The lady that started to help Tyler said, "Oh my gosh your little boy is soooooo cute! I can't believe how daling he is. Do you get that all the time?" Tyler had Levi tell her thank you. She then took Ty's phone and opened it. As soon as you open his phone, on his wall is a picture of me and the boys. It's actually the picture you can see on the top right side of my blog. The T-moble lady said, "this is your family?! You all are sooooo good looking. You all look like you should be famous or models!" Of course when Tyler got home he told me all about this. I am sure he ws exaggerating just a bit, but thought it was all really nice. I of course think my family is HOT!

No comments: