Thursday, February 25, 2010
Future
So lately I have been thinking a lot about the future for me and my family for many reasons. Of course where we are living now is not going to be the ideal place for us to stay too long. That's one of the reasons. Another is you never know where life might take you. With Levi and his special needs, I worry a lot about where ever we end up next and if it's the right place to be for him with school and friends. This gets my nerves going, wanting to make sure things will be right for him and the rest of us. Tyler's career is one that can take us pretty much anywhere. This also makes me nervous but glad that we have options too. I guess I am writing about this only because it's been on my mind. Maybe to get rid of my anxiety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so hard not knowing what's around the corner. Especially when that means big changes for your kids. I'm sure things will work out! Hang in there! It's always so much easier to look back and see how the Lord has guided our lives than to know that before hand, but he is! You have such a great family and I'm sure you will bless many lives wherever you happen to end up!
Post a Comment