Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful! I love this time of year! Not just because of all of the wonderful presents, but because of the gift of giving, being with family and to reflect on our Saviors birth. Christmas morning Levi and Kai opened their presents from Santa. We then had a really yummy breakfast that I made. After that we opened all our gifts we received from family and friends. We got great gifts and we are soooo blessed. This year we did our own thing. We didn't go to Auburn or see any other family. It's nice to do that once in a while. We did get to have a different kind of Christmas dinner this year though. We went to visit my bestfriend, Pareesa, at her Aunt's house. They live just one exit up off the freeway from us. We had Persian food for dinner. I have had it plenty of times in my life, but not my famliy. It was good and it was really fun to see Pareesa's family and her Mom who I hadn't seen in a long time. Thank you eveybody who made our Christmas special this year. We love you all.

Just to explain some of the pictures below: Levi's Transformers are from his Auntie P. His BYU shirt is from his Great Grandma/pa Porter. I am crying in one of the pics because my Mother-in-law gave a very thoughtful and special gift. She made a floor mat for the boys to ride their cars on it. She drew Auburn, Salt Lake Temple, Ty's work, my flower shop, their place in Mexico. It was so personal and I love it.

No comments: