Boutonnieres. I made 7 of them.

Levi at the Halloween Craft table that was set up for the kids.

Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets.

Top view of the Brides and Bridesmaids Bouquets.

The cake.

Bridal Party.

Me and Pareesa. Thank you P for doing my hair! It was so cute!

Me and my handsome hubby.
These are 2 big arrangements that were used as the Altar pieces and for the food tables.
Thanks Sherri for helping me on these. You did so awesome!

Reception area.

Me and my sis-in-law, Andrea.

Pareesa and Levi.

My sisters, Rebecca and Sherri.

A bunch of the centerpieces together. I want to thank all of the women that helped me on getting these done in time. Especially my Aunt Angela. It was more special with you there and doing this with me on my first big event. I love you.
3 comments:
It looks like the wedding went beautifully and a lot was thanks to your flowers. Good job LISA!! Congrats Daniel!
Wow Lisa!! All the arrangements looks so fantastic!! You really did a great job!!
It all looks AMAZING!!! You did SUCH an awesome job Lisa. See, I told you all that worrying was for nothing!
BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!!
Post a Comment