
Dear streptococci,
I am sooooo tired of you consuming my life. You have visited me a lot in my life time....too many times to even count. The Doctors wanted to take my tonsills out to get rid of you once and for all. I unfortunately had to tell them no at the time since I was in Cosmetology school and I couldn't miss 2 weeks to heal. You seem to affect me in several ways when you do visit. You attacked me in the car on the drive home from Disneyland just this last April. That was a bad one, fever and all. Yesterday you decided to attack me again after church. So here I am, thankfully no fever this time, sick with you in bed. I have put a drug into my system called Amoxicillin to get rid of you. I am contagious for 24 hours after the start of this drug. My husband has sent me to exile so you won't contaminate him or our small children. Oh PLEASE I am begging you, don't get in my children. Levi has a BIG Birthday party this weekend and we don't need you to ruin it!
Not with love and 0 affection, Lisa
I am sooooo tired of you consuming my life. You have visited me a lot in my life time....too many times to even count. The Doctors wanted to take my tonsills out to get rid of you once and for all. I unfortunately had to tell them no at the time since I was in Cosmetology school and I couldn't miss 2 weeks to heal. You seem to affect me in several ways when you do visit. You attacked me in the car on the drive home from Disneyland just this last April. That was a bad one, fever and all. Yesterday you decided to attack me again after church. So here I am, thankfully no fever this time, sick with you in bed. I have put a drug into my system called Amoxicillin to get rid of you. I am contagious for 24 hours after the start of this drug. My husband has sent me to exile so you won't contaminate him or our small children. Oh PLEASE I am begging you, don't get in my children. Levi has a BIG Birthday party this weekend and we don't need you to ruin it!
Not with love and 0 affection, Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment