This week Levi started preschool again. He has his same teacher, Ms. Julie. He also is riding the bus again. This time he takes it to and from school. He LOVES it and LOVES Ms. Julie. All summer long while he wasn't in school he couldn't stop talking about her. She came by our house with Levi's speech therapist to visit. Levi thought that was really neat to see his teachers in his home. They stayed for an hour and played with Levi. I was really impressed. His therapist is Ms. Erica. I really have liked Levi's teachers. Very nice ladies. I have been teaching Levi to read. I am using a book that someone referred to me. So far it has been doing great and he has been able to sound out letters and then read the word. I am so proud of him and grateful that he is my little man. I think he's pretty handsome too!
1 comment:
How cute is Levi! I love how kids react when they see their teachers outside of school. When I student-taught in Utah, I saw my students so often. They acted like I was a celebrity. It was fun.
Post a Comment