Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I woke up with my husband and children around me next to my bed. They handed me a sweet card that told me how they think I'm a good Mommy. Inside the card told me to go look under Kai's crib. So I did. Under the crib was a piece of paper folded up. I read it and on there was Mommy quote that Tyler found off the Internet. This was the start of my scavenger hunt in the house. I went around to different parts of the house finding clues and each one had a Mommy quote on it. Sooooo sweet! The last clue of my hunt told me to go to my dryer. Inside was a wrapped up bottle of nice and expensive perfume!!! How sweet is my husband!!! The day before we celebrated at my brothers house. The guys prepared the food. Ty made pasta salad and an ice cream desert....YummY!!! He did a great job. Thanks Ty, Levi and Kai. I try to be the best Mommy and I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment