For Mother’s Day Ty had a card for me the morning I woke up. I talked about this in one of my past posts. In the card it said for me to go look under Kai’s crib. When I did there was a piece of paper folded up. It ended up on taking me on a scavenger hunt through the house. Each paper I found had a new clue on it and Quotes from mothers, really cute. So I thought this might be something my boys would want to see someday and that is why I am blogging this.
Clue #1
Mother Quote:
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs, since the payment is pure love.”
Go look in your Twilight DVD case! {And no, Edward is not your gift!!} ha, ha.
Clue #2
Oh Edward…you’re beautiful, your skin is like diamonds…
Mother Quote:
“Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.”
Try looking under Levi and Kai’s bathroom mat!{I promise there is not a poopy waiting}
Clue #3
Phew…no poopy’s here!
Mother Quote:
“When you are a mother you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
What can you look through, is clear, and usually is dressed with cloth?{and in this case, white plastic slats}When you figure it out…go there!
Clue #4
What a beautiful day out there!
Mother Quote:
“Motherhood is priced of God, at price no man may dare to lessen or misunderstand.”
Beauty is very important and in a poll of 2 boys found at 700 Gibson Dr. they were asked to rate their Mommy’s beauty 1-5. They both gave toothy grins and held up both hands with outstretched fingers. Do you know what else is beautiful, our family!{Also our white family decor sign, find it!}
Clue #5
That sign is also beautiful, good choice.
Lisa’s favorite Quote:
“The man is the head, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn that head any way she wants!”
What does that have to do with Mom’s? Go to the circuit breaker to find out!
Clue #6
Yikes!!! Well at least you’re not an electrician. Not sure when that door was last opened!
Mother Quote:
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
You are a great and gifted chef. You feed us all. Go to where flowers eat or what you feed to flowers.
Clue #7
Thanks for dealing with this long hunt. We LOVE you SO much!!! Happy Mother’s Day!!!
Mother Quote:
“Truly mother’s are Angels in human form.”
Well, we couldn’t let our Angel be incomplete. Ever wonder what an Angel smells like? I’ve always liked the smell of clean clothes…more importantly the dryer.
This was the end of my hunt. In the dryer was a bottle of perfume called Angel. Thanks again hun!!! You made my Mother’s Day special.
No comments:
Post a Comment