So 2 Fridays ago at school we made our first corsages. It was rough. By far that was the hardest class for me and I would say for the most of us in there. There is a lot of work that goes into making corsages. I now get why they cost so much. It's not the flowers used, it's the labor!
This last Friday we got to do a mixed container. It was really cool because our teacher, Susanne, let us make our own arrangements on how we wanted them to look. For example if we wanted it to be one sided, symmetrical, triangular, S-curve, etc. I chose to do a symmetrical arrangement. I thought it turned out pretty cute. My teacher went around to see how everybody was doing. She said She thought mine turned out great, so that made me happy.
Got my midterm back. I got an A, yay!!! I also got my portfolio and report back. Got A's on both of those too, Yippee!!!
3 comments:
looks great. good job on getting A's. hope you guys are loving your new apartment.
Cool stuff you are learning! Rikki's wedding just happened and the florist spent a LONG time on the corsages. What a great skill to have Lisa!
PS Your birthday is coming up!! We should get together with Brenda and celebrate all of our birthday that happened/will happen. :)
The arrangement in the vase looks like something you'd see on Martha Stewart! It's beautiful Lisa! How do your little guys like the new place? I hope all is well. Sometime we should plan for Dan and I to drive up there and go to dinner with you and Tyler!
Post a Comment