Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Doubt...finally coming again!!!

I can't even handle it I'm soooooooooo excited!!! Today we got No Doubt tickets to go see them in July!!! Wahoooooooo!!! Ty and I are going and maybe my brother and his wife, Andrea. Andrea is actually the one that purchased the tix for us because she has a Citi credit card and they are doing this pre-sale with that credit card company. Since I'm not a holder I couldn't do it so she did it for us!!! I can't wait!!! I for sure will post how the show is!!! Oh yeah...and we got GREAT seats!!! Thanks Andrea!!!

2 comments:

Ben Porter said...

I am Soooo Jealous! It's going to be awesome with Paramore and the Sounds too! I really want to go, but Valerie is due right about that time so I don't want to risk it. Oh well.

Stacey said...

SO lucky she had a Citi card!

JEALOUS.

We are getting ours first thing Saturday for May 19th.
I cannot wait!!

FUN FUN