A few Fridays ago I never got around to posting what I did at school. We made low centerpieces for an event that was coming up. It was a lot of fun. We used Oasis containers with the brick. In our arrangements we used Daffodils, Stock, Spray Carnations, Mini Gerbera Daisies, Lemon Leaf, Huckleberry and Misty Blue.
Just this last Friday we went on a field trip to a local Wholesaler and Supply Store. It was so fun and great to see. SOOO many flowers!!! The owner took us on a little tour of the place and explained how they run the store. We had to go into the big warehouse where they keep all the flowers stored. It was FREEEEZING!!! I loved every part of it. We were able to purchase anything we wanted. While we are in school we can go there too if we don't have (which I will be getting) our wholesalers license yet. In a few weeks at the same wholesaler there is going to be an all day class just on weddings, which is what I am interested in the most. I am going to try to make it. Next Friday I have a report due, my portfolio (everything I have done in the class) due and have the midterm that day....wish me luck!!!
1 comment:
This place looks so fun and beautiful! I want to see pictures of your new house now, K?
Post a Comment