
Ok,so in one of my past postings I talked about how we are going to Disneyland in April and our friend,Paul,can get us in for the price of one day but we get to go for 3 days, parkhopper tix!!! He's in the Navy and they get special offers. So for me, Ty and Levi to go it was only going to cost us $200 bucks for 3 days!! Well this is so unreal, but we got a phone call from Paul the other night saying that he just re-enlisted in the Navy for another 4 years and so they are giving him 50% off Disneyland tix!!! Which means instead of us paying $200. we now pay $1oo. for 3 WHOLE days in the park!!! Can somebody pitch me to wake up?? I feel like I am dreaming only that it's really real!!! Ty has already booked with Marriott for us to stay there in the suite for FREE because of all of his points he has collected from traveling for work!!! Also we will be there on my Birthday and so Disneyland will give me a gift card of $75 bucks to use on whatever I want!!! We leave Sunday, April 12, Easter!!!
2 comments:
Don't get too excited. I am just waiting for the 50% off thing to not be true. Paul and I disagree on how the card reads. For all of our sakes, I hope we get that great discount. I just worry, the Navy likes to screw us alot sometimes. Now we just need Paul to remember to pick the tickets up one day on the way home from work.
That is awesome!! I love America.
Post a Comment