My husband surprised me with a blog for our family on Christmas day! I'm so excited about it to keep our fam and friends updated on our crazy lives. First off we had a wonderful Christmas. Tons of gifts and lots of love from those around us. Levi got so much stuff and by far this was the best year for us having a child. He finally got it this year that when you open a gift you will love what's hidden. In his words after opening a gift, "WOW!" Very cute. One of my best gifts that I got this year was hanging out with my dearest friend Pareesa during the Holiday. My family LOVED seeing her. My Mom feels as if she's one of the family. It has been great that we have been talking to each other a lot more. I love it.
Here is a picture of Levi at the park feeding the ducks just the other day.
1 comment:
Yay for blogging! It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I am so glad. You are a lucky girl to get a visit from Pareesa. I have been trying for 2 years to get her to come to Berkeley. :)
Post a Comment